Tuesday, August 5, 2008

berterabur

Puasa nak dekat. Dah ganti puasa, dah bayar fidyah? My boyfriend helped to pay for my fine, I know I can always rely on him to do things like this.




My boyfriend gets really sensitive when he knows someone is condemning our relationship or me. Once, a friend told him that I am not good because of the work that I do and my appearance. My boyfriend snapped, "Tahulah isteri kau tu kerani saja..." thinking he was jealous of us. It caught me by surprise because my boyfriend is usually very polite...




A Chinese man started his company with only RM5000 when he was 35 years old. He is now in his sixties and the business is doing very well.
During a meeting with him, someone asked him, why a Malay is unlikely to be as successful?
He said, "Melayu ni boros. Tak boleh pegang duit banyak-banyak". We laughed.
Memang betul pun kot...




A: Aku nak beli kereta X atau kereta Y. Kenapa kau tak tukar kereta Nasional kau tu?
B: Buat apa kereta mahal-mahal...
A: Ala, untuk kepuasan hidup...
B: Bagi aku, kepuasan hidup ialah hidup dengan tenang, tak payah fikir tentang berhutang dengan sesiapa...
A: (Senyap)

Guess which one I am in love with? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey babe, it has been a while... bet ur life's getting more interesting lately, hehe. take care babe.