Because I've written somewhere in this blog before, when the mood comes, I have so many things in my head, I just need to pour them out, before I forget them and become uninteresting.
I think I've stopped making friends. My latest friends are those from my first year in university.
Is this considered sad and pathetic?
This could be due to
- I think I have enough friends, I don't need more
- I have raised the criterias of what I define as friends
- It's getting difficult to find anyone on the same wavelenghts as me
- I am no longer an interesting person, people just don't want to get to know me
- I don't have time for new friends, getting to know someone consumes too much time before I could decide to stick with them or not
It's them, it's not me: I hear myself chanting this mantra.
So, I always return to my old friends, the ones from schools and college. Not that I am getting tired with the same ol' faces, it is just funny to know, perhaps, I am not as sociable as who I used to be.
Why? Why the change? Is it for the better?
Is this normal for someone who is simply aging and getting more mature by the day?
49 minutes ago