Saturday, June 23, 2007

I've kissed sins

My friend said she has never been bothered to watch what she eats everytime she is abroad.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because...Jaga atau tidak, sama saja," she said.

"I don't get what are you trying to say here," I was confused.

"My ex-bf was a Chinese, right? He eats pork, he drinks alcohol...And I kissed him everyday when I was with him...So, in a way, I've tasted them all..."

"Ahhh???"

Yeah, then it struck me. I've never thought of it this way. As much as I try to select my food everytime I am abroad, I actually have tasted them all, because I've kissed non-Muslims and alcohol consumers before!

Banyaknya dosa aku!

5 comments:

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

make sense also no? hiiisshh.... ;P

Faiz Fazil said...

actually i find it really hard to watch my dietary needs i.e. halal when abroad. I normally makan katok. Mula-mula geli, but after awhile, it becomes like normal. Much like alcohol, i assume. I have to change this...one day.

ytxis said...

The moral of the story is u only kiss your bf with a genuine jakim's halal sign on their dahi. :)-and i mean french kiss

the ectopy said...

xoxo: baru terfikir kan?

faiz fazil: but i feel guilty everytime i want to katok!

ytxis: hehehehe...bersentuhan itu pon dah dosa, saya bising dosa cium orang minum arak/ makan babi pulak...memang ironi!

Shasha said...

Hi,I have been tiptoeing in here quietly for quite sometime and hope you don't mind...I am definitely down with u in this matter!how come I never thought of it...sigh