Thursday, May 28, 2020

I ran out of things to watch. Can you believe it? Even though there are a million movies out there that I haven't watched yet...It's just that I am quite picky, because I want to watch the movies I know I would appreciate and worth my time.

Suddenly I remember watching Bestdressed's top movies on Youtube a while back.

So. Gone girl. Spoiler alert.





Are you surprised that I like the ending? I like the fact that the husband couldn't put his wife in jail. I am surprised that even though the wife is psychopathic criminal, I still want the husband to be punished, just because of his infidelity.

I hate disloyal people. Especially in marriage, because marriage is sacred.

But it's funny how I couldn't side to the husband's absence of justification of cheating AND menghabiskan duit bini, I actually was thinking padan muka all the while. And it is surprising how I feel about the whole thing- psychopathic manipulative control freak/ murderer vs unfaithfulness, that I actually like the ending where the husband is stuck with the wife.





From the comments. I scrolled for other recommended movies, and now I have a list of films to watch, yeay!

I watched the The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. It is pretty slow but the movie picked up at the second half. It's a movie you'd appreciate if you are like me, older and calmer. I know I wouldn't like it if I watched it in my 20s. Haha. The cinematography is great. So cantik. It makes me to go to these exotic places and just be absorbed in the beautiful nature.





Ahhh...and before I forget. Love, Rosie. Oohhh...Love it! The ending could've been better. I mean, I imagine they finally get together when they are older, like in their in 40s, instead of so soon after Alex's marriage. I mean, I wouldn't want to be with someone who just got married for a few months. It clearly shows a lack of commitment. Otherwise, it's a feel good movie about the not so perfect life of Rosie.






And here is my list of movies to watch
The Theory of Everything
Time Freak
The Edge of 17
Her
Call Me by Your Name
Booksmart
The Science of Sleep
Ghost World
Insidious
Stranger Than Fiction
The Farewell
Sorry to Bother You
Brooklyn
Fantastic Mr. Fox
About Time
Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Perfect Blue

You can recommend your favourite movies to me too...

Some of my favourites that I can recall now
Inception
Stardust
The Greatest Showman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me Before You