Tuesday, May 19, 2020

As we all know, prices of designer brands are increasing. Which is so sad, because our Malaysian currency is not doing better for the past few years, and that already makes the products so expensive!

And now, price increment! Banyak pula tu! And I agree with some of the comments that I have chance upon- we don't really mean the price increase if you could offer a better quality, or improvement of some sorts...But, why we should pay more for the exact same items! It's not fair, it is distasteful, and why don't they consider that people are losing money worldwide! Maybe, that's what they are going for: to keep it exclusive, only for the elites to purchase. Ugh.

Okay. So, my plans now are

- buy handbags that I really, really like, strictly classic looking, in only neutral colour. No more paying crazy expensive for stupid canvas, only leather, and to make sure I buy something very durable

- buy good quality leather from small businesses, preferably local

- REALLY considering fakes for shoes. Or not. I don't know. I am torn. I rasa berdosa kalau beli fake. But, I am not going to pay that much anymore for something that might not even comfortable for my feet! Or, just buy Clarks. I love Clarks. Because of the textile linings. I have sweaty soles, so, I love textile linings. But it is so hard to find. I would buy more Bata shoes if they use textile linings, I swear

- boycott Chanel. Paling ridiculous, I tak hingin. I wouldn't be able to justify myself, ever! I want only if it's not so expensive. Hahahaha. Sebenarnya, memang tak mampu. (T ___T)

- to care less about designer brands. Whatever.

Geramnya! Geram, marah and I rasa macam, they do not appreciate their customers. I can foresee the fake industry will become the next big thing. Will I fall for it, though?

1 comment:

Debra said...

Thhis is a great blog