Sunday, January 17, 2016

Oh, my God...Berpinar biji mata study pasal stroller. Can't believe I'm doing this even with my second baby.

I thought of passing my son's stroller to his sister, so I could buy a new stroller for my son, which doesn't really require to have all the 'newborn and upwards' features...But, my husband doesn't think my son would give up his stroller for his baby sister. Plus, he thinks every baby deserves brand new items...

So, I am back to researching for the perfect stroller. Nothing is perfect lah okay...My choice would be perfect if it's cheap and is a free standing stroller when folded. They are those features in other strollers, but you have to attach the car seat to the stroller if you want to use it from newborn. Meh, defeats the purpose of being lightweight and compact in the first place, like, duh!

Anyway, I have finally found where to buy the Puj Flyte and also, accepted the fact that it's something I am willing to splurge on...Made price comparisons and put it in my wishlist. 3 days later, it's gone and I will probably have to resort to the more expensive one.

What the hell! Who is stealing my Puj! Stress aku...

Anyway, I felt like my firstborn was fasting today. He refused to eat or drink, even his favourite food. I knew he was dry because he went to pee once only. He kept suckling me, like he was a baby again. Attach je di situ sampai tertidur-tidur. That's when I felt his body was warmer than usual. No wonder he lost his appetite and didn't request to go out to play. Tapi tak ada pulak batuk, selsema, muntah, cirit birit, sakit perut...Kesian dia...

Last-last I beli bubur ayam McD for dinner. He finished that. And before he went to sleep, he finally had his first milk of the day before his bedtime. I hope he will get better tomorrow.

Good night...

1 comment:

Syira Khairi said...

Salam hi, u beli tak puj flyte tu? How's it? Nak beli kat mana ya?