Friday, January 15, 2016

My husband and I had a fight over something so trivial. We did not contact each other for over 24 hours. Masing-masing ego kan...

At the back of my mind, I knew he was supposed to come back on Friday. He initially said he would. Probably that was the reason he had been quiet. He wanted to surprise me? He was on the flight? He was driving?

I waited for him but didn't get my hope high. He didn't show up on Friday. I thought he must be really mad at me. Eh, but I was super mad at him too! Whatever lahh! Malas nak layan. I was all ready to give the silent treatment.

Anyway, my family and I attended a wedding on Saturday. He called me when I was at the wedding but I did not answer. How dare him leave me for 24 hours!

While in the car, on the way to my brother's place, Mother received a call from my husband. She didn't pick up on time. Now, he called me. I didn't want to make a scene in front of Mother and the maid, so I answered. Because of this, my plan went down the drain.

Him: Mana semua orang? Abang ada depan rumah ni.
Me: Kita pergi wedding lah...Sekarang nak pergi rumah abang I.
Him: Habis tu, I macam mana?
Me: Kita jumpa dekat rumah abang I je lah...

When he arrived, terpaksalah buat macam biasa. Sebab dekat rumah orang kan...Takkan nak muncung2 pulak. Haha.

We didn't talk about it until the end. Sabar je lah aku...But he did bring me out to shop. And we cuddled in the mornin4g before I went to work. And he was the first to say "I love you".

We got separated again after 3 days.

------

The next day, we were talking on the phone.

Me: Penat ke?
Him: Penatlah...Pukul 5.30am dah keluar rumah, nak hantar Abang Man pergi airport.
Me: Ye ke? Kenapa isteri dia tak hantar? Dia taknak susahkan isteri dia kot...Lama ke dia pergi?
Him: Kejap je...Besok balik lah.
Me: Eh, kejapnya!
Him: Abang Man mana boleh pergi lama. Isteri dia tak bagi. Isteri dia tu bukannya faham. Nanti bising.

Him: Tengok macam I punya isteri. Kalau I balik awal ke, lambat ke, okay je...
Me: Eleh! Kalau isteri you bising, you bukannya dengar cakap I pun!
Him: Sebab I dah tau isteri I ni perangai macam mana...Jadi kita jangan layan dia. Hahaha!
Me: You tak pujuk pun I! You tak bawa pun bunga...
Him: Budaya I tak bagi bunga.
Me: You tak bawa pun kuih akok.
Him: Nanti basi lah...

------

But he did bring me chocolates. I knew he was sorry because he brought back my favourite chocolates and a new kind of chocolate I hadn't tried before.

"Cuba you try chocolate ni. Orang jual tu cakap, ni yang paling sedap."

I pun makan chocolate tu dengan happy. Patutlah I tak jadi sambung marah masa husband I balik hari tu...Disogok tanpa sedar rupanya...

1 comment:

blu4sky said...

haha..disogok tanpa sedar.. :)