Monday, April 6, 2015

Will be sitting for an exam very, very soon but I was at Midvalley Megamall to shop for a watch. Because I am sitting for an exam, I need a watch.

Coincidently, there was a property expo going on. I was all alone and decided to be the adult that I am, to survey the market. Since I came without an expectation, without a target and no budget in my mind, I was quite happy to browse...

"Ooh, how much for this house?"
"4.7 million..."
"Hhmmm...4 storeys...Got lift ah?"
"Of course...You want to register? Register lah..."
"My husband is not around now...Nanti I call dia okay..."
"Come, come, gimme your contact number. Kerja apa?"

So, yeah, I got to pretend like I was a rich person. It was fun. RM 4.7 millions, you said? Very good price horrr...

2 comments:

Hampshire Mummy said...

LOL. Watch, buy! RM4.7m if it is in Damansara Heights, buy!! Amin.

the ectopy said...

It's in Mont Kiara. 4 storeys, 7 rooms, too big for orang beranak satu, I said. Haha. Good price if 3 generations living together...