Friday, April 18, 2008

You and your life.

I am a big fan of Youtube. So, here goes:

Question 1: Describe yourself in one word or one phrase.

My answer:
- Pleasant
- Bubbly
- Vibrant
- Altruistic
- Love doctor
- Ordinary

Pleasant: After I watched the video below, I would describe myself as pleasant or bubbly. At present, I am more pleasant than bubbly. More mature than I used to be.

Bubbly: I was definitely bubbly when I was younger, no doubt. Dengan muka tak malunya, I admit I was bubbly, I was!

But, if I were to find words that aren't used in the Youtube video below, I would describe myself as vibrant or altruistic.

Vibrant: About 5-6 years ago, a friend gave me a testimonial in Friendster. I only met her once. She described me as bubbly and vibrant. I believe her. :) She might think I've lost contact with her but the truth is, I stumbled upon her blog and became a loyal reader ever since. She doesn't know this.

Altruistic: A friend said this word to me when I was 18 or 19 or 20 years old. I fell in love instantly with this word because it is so me!

Love doctor?: Okay, okay, I'm kidding.

Ordinary: Sometimes, I do feel ordinary. Normal. Nothing too special about me.

How would you describe yourself?



Question 2: My life in 6 words.

My answer at the moment: Can't wait for the next level.
In terms of relationship, career and physically.



Now, it's your turn to describe your life in 6 words. You could read the comments on the second video. I like.

No comments: