Monday, August 27, 2018

Years ago, this video made me laugh. I remember I was still a college student then. I even posted it here. I watched it when I was alone in my room and I laughed out loud!


It's amazing how a 3-second video can be so amusing!


Last week, I came across this video.


I watched it on 4 different days, and it still produces the same effect on me- laugh out loud!

Usually, I would just smile and let out a little chuckle when I watched funny videos. But not this one, I almost laughed in tears. Haha.

I don't even understand why I find it super funny!

I knew it will be something to do with the makcik and roti canai, no element of surprise there, but it is hilarious.

Eh, if I were there as a customer, dah tersembur dah air.
If I were the roti canai guy's friend, I would've just HA HA HA.
If I were the Makcik, I dah tutup muka and left the place knowing people would have seen it.

Lawak gila okay! I still boleh gelak-gelak lagi tulis ni.

1 comment:

teaD said...

i have to say it's that funny because it was real.