Friday, August 24, 2018

Quick update!

So, I admit that I stalk people on Instagram and Facebook. But at least I don't discuss about them openly with my friends...Well, maybe about once a month and usually lasts for 5 minutes only. Ain't no saint here.

Anyway, this person mentioned about a scammer on her Instagram and I decided to Google about the scammer. What I stumbled upon was pages and pages about this person (not the scammer). Just wow...!

First of all, I'm amazed by the number of people talking about her. Basically just bashing her appearance, fashion sense, and petty petty things, in fact, almost every thing about her. And I'm sure most of these people don't know her personally (like me) but how come they hate her so much?! The things that they said were very mean!

Secondly, this person is not a celebrity, not a TV/ radio personality, she's just someone who is famous during her blogging days. She didn't even do anything controversial recently, but people keep talking about her.

This reflects on me lah, okay. I mean, I don't look down at her, but I used to think, "Wow, sexy nya minah ni sekarang!"
But tonight, I am reminded of how fortunate she is in some ways.

Ustazah-ustazah for surely say things like, "Tutuplah aurat, kembalilah ke pangkal jalan, bla bla bla," but tonight, I realized, every day, this girl senang-senang je dapat free pahala from all the people who mengumpat her. Banyak sangat tau!

Korang ni kutuk-kutuk dia, tapi mana tau, masa dekat Akhirat nanti, dia yang dapat masuk syurga hasil kutipan pahala free. Maybe ini just ujian untuk dia?

4 comments:

aisha said...

wow.. siapakah itu.. famous during her blogging days? hahahahhah how come i miss it?
love your writing.. seronok banyak quick update.. your story make my day..

please keep blogging...

the ectopy said...

One of the factors dia kena kutuk sebab skrg dia dah tak pakai tudung...Tapi actually dah bertahun dia buka tudung pun. Biarlah dia nak sexy sexy pun...

farah said...

i know who are u talking about, tbh some of the comments can be quite mean but she did it to herself, she set her profile public (i think?) and scammed people of hard earned money, people took up loan sbb terpengaruh dgn her konon nya luxurious lifestyle, the intent of the thread was to out her initially then it went further just AT her. i think she did that to herself. plus dia tak sedar diri, yes u can buka tudung and pakai sexy, but not with that body then delusionally think ur hot. then kutuk2 ur ex husband and up kan diri sendiri when people knew the truth

Anonymous said...

do you really think dia kumpul pahala free?? after all dia tayang kat media social? bukan ke kita sebagai khalifah kena behave, kena tunjuk contoh yg baik kepada org, amal maruf nahi munkar?

kalau dah terang-terangan perangai menunjukkan sifat diri yg tak elok, purposely tayang sana sini, then org mengata based on apa dia yg openly publish.. still u rasa dia dapat pahala?

penuhlah kuota pahala rosmah & najib kalo camtu
hmm.. cemana pulak kes abu lahab, firaun.. sampai sekarang org mengata dia jugak.. hmmm