Friday, August 24, 2018

Quick update 2.

Eh, apa ni sekarang trend buat bun besar-besar untuk tudung ni? Siap ada giant scrunchie semua?

I know it's pretty, but I remember when I was in primary school, Ustadz had warned me, can't remember exactly the hadis, but along the line, "Kepala wanita seperti bonggol-bonggol unta."

You cannot do that on purpose lah! What more if you fake your bonggol with them scrunchies!

Am I the only one who feels this is wrong? Because so far, I haven't encountered anyone who made a comment about this matter.

Anyway, just in case you didn't know...Yep, cantik biasa-biasa cukup lah...Tak payah luar biasa sangat...


Quick update 3

Found out my stupid ex-maid is now working in Komtar, JB, using a different name.

What would you do?

Eee...Bongok sangat. I'm so upset that I don't want anything to do with her anymore.
But some have advised me to confront her and tuntut ganti rugi. She did take a lot of our stuff...

I want to serahkan pada pihak polis, but every one knows that it's going nowhere.

Hish. Bongoklah dia tu! I hate her and has wished many bad things to happen to her. Even though I know it's better to wish on good things to happen to me instead (because doa orang yang teraniaya adalah makbul), I just couldn't help myself lah, okay!
I'm only human...

No comments: