Tuesday, September 25, 2018

When I heard a grown man cried, no, not cried, wailed, as if telling us, help me, I couldn't but felt really, really sorry for him.

I texted my husband- Kesian kan jadi orang gila?

He came with a knife.

I immediately jumped into conclusion- he might had tried to kill himself. Why? Maybe he heard noises. Maybe he saw shadows. Maybe he was under a huge stress.

I texted my husband- Patutlah orang gila masuk syurga. Kesian sangat...

----

After he became calmer, he told us- he took ganja and ketum. At least, I presumed one correct, he did see shadows .

However, I felt betrayed. I felt cheated. There I was, sympathising you, but in actual fact, you just brought it upon yourself.

I was furious with him, for making me believe that he was a genuine case of schizophrenia. How silly of me...

#antidadah

No comments: