Saturday, February 14, 2009

ingat.

I bloghopped and read the exciting new blog I've just discovered, before I saw my blog being linked in that blog.

And I carved my first smile of today that instance.

Thank you.

It's funny how a simple, random thing like that could brighten me up a little. Comel.

Do you know what I want to be?

I want to be that woman- although she lost her husband and 5 children in different tragedies consecutively, she could still smile and be thankful.

Do you know what I don't want to be?

Someone who is not careful with her words. Words can hurt deep.



Before I end, here's a friendly reminder.

I want to advise my readers to be smart shoppers especially when spending thousands of bucks.
Tak kesahlah if you found evidences on the internet yang mengatakan that item will work. Itu namanya bukti yang tidak sahih. Orang yang nak menjual akan membuat marketing yang macam-macam, paham? Banyak info putar belit dan tak tepat.
Saya nampak dengan mata kepala sendiri, serious.
Kalau nak buat research, tanya orang yang lebih arif dalam bidang itu.
Dan silalah guna logic fikiran sendiri samada sesuatu akan 'work' atau tidak.
Perlukah saya elaborate lagi?

Saya bukan jealous. Saya cuma mengingatkan.

No comments: