Tuesday, October 28, 2008

tag lagi

I need a break from work...So I make time to complete this tag.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog


Starting time : 1834.
Name : Ectopy.

Sisters : 1
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 37/ 38 Euro, 6 Malaysia, 5 depends on the shoes
Height : 5′2, 157cm
Where do you live : (Refuse to answer for anonimity's sake)

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes.
Swam in the ocean : Yes.
Fallen asleep at school : Yes. Caught AND humiliated by the teacher.


Broken someone’s heart : Yes. I thought I did that twice, but now I think about it, maybe the first one wasn't too broken hearted. Damn you.
Fell off your chair : Perhaps. I don't remember.


Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes. I don't do it anymore.

Saved e-mails : Yes. Because I am such a hoarder, I treat everything in my life as an artifact. I want to open a museum about me.








What is your room like : Compact.

What’s right beside you: The wall.

What is the last thing you ate : McVitie's Hobnobs.





Ever had...
Chicken pox : Yes.
Sore throat : Yes.
Stitches : No.
Broken nose : No. I don't think my nose can be broken, it's so 'penyek'. Haha! Apa nak buat, hidung orang Melayu...


Do you Believe in love at first sight : My boyfriend does.
Like picnics : Always.




Who was/were...
The last person you danced with : With my friends during a raya open house, dancing to raya songs.
Last made you smile : Can't remember. Maybe stuffs from the blogs I read.

You last yelled at : My boyfriend.




Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : Not really. I have no problem with my friend and I talk to her just now.
Kissed anyone : No.
Get sick : Sick of the things I needed to do before I decided to take a break and do this tag. I still have to continue doing it after this.
Talk to an ex : No.
Miss someone : Yes.


Who do you really hate: I don't know, haters? The people who are involved in prolonging the wars.

Do you like your hand-writing : It's okay.

Are your toe nails painted : No.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Hotel beds. :) I WANT A BREAK!


What color shirt are you wearing now : Pink.


Are you a friendly person : Used to. Not anymore. Not worth my effort. I realize I no longer need to please strangers.


Do you have any pets : No.


Do you sleep with the TV on: Sometimes.


What are you doing right now : Resting. And feeling nervous about my unfinished business. Bila nak siap ni!
I also realize Miss pissedjalapenos ada bagi jawapan yang tak bertepatan dengan soalan tag. Haha.


Can you handle the truth : Always.

Are you closer to your mother or father : Mother.

Do you eat healthy : I would like to think so. I eat unhealthily only when I'm attending raya open houses. Haha.


Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yes.


If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : God ke? Tipulah, I am not that religious, kadang-kadang lupa. I don't know, I don't go to anyone, I sleep.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud. As I am getting older, I learn to be quiet because 'senyap itu lebih baik dari berkata yang sia-sia'.
Are you confident : Sangat, senantiasa dan obviously.




5 things I was doing 10 years ago


- I had a boyfriend and I stopped contacting him. He got the message I wanted to end the relationship. Smart boy.
- Suka Spice Girls. Haha.
- Rollerblading.
- Took pictures using dated cameras and frequently visited that Apek shop to develop 3R photos.
- Did not worry a single thing about gaining weight.


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire


- Give scholarships to needy children.
- Donate half of it to poor people all over the world. Maybe build a school, provide clean water suppy, bagi haiwan ternakan.
- Visit the places I've always wanted to go without worrying about cost.
- Start my own business and be my own boss so I don't have to work hard for money.
- Buy and fly my own aeroplane.

5 of my bad habits

- Selalu mengutuk boyfriend sehinggakan kadang-kadang dia terasa hati.
- A proscranitor.
- I always blame my boyfriend when something bad happens to me. Hehe.
- Memicit jerawat dan malas basuh muka tapi tetap bercita-citakan kulit muka yang licin. How?
- Tak suka belajar masak.

5 places I’ve lived/living
- Perak.
- Negara jiran.
- Eropah.
- Bandar Sunway.
- Bangsar.

5 people I tag
-
-
-
-
-

No comments: