Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Maybe around last week, I found out some people actually lose weight during MCO.

I was so shocked! Guys, I thought we were in the same boat, we were supposed to gain weight during MCO, together! Because we do nothing and we can't go out.

But the people who lost weight said
- they don't eat junk food anymore
- they cook healthy options now
- they drink more plain water
- they have more time to do exercises now, whereas when they are working, they wouldn't be able to go work out or would be too tired to work out

Say whatttt!!!

Okay, so, I have figured out my problem. Definitely not overeating.
Which is so sad...Because I am already not eating much, guys, but why do I still can't lose weight?

And we all know the answer, I just need to burn the calories by working out.
So obvious, but so hard to do. I prefer to reduce my calories intake.

Since last week, I've tried dancing again.

Backstory.
I gained weight when I was in boarding school. Obviously, because we ate 6 times per day, and I always finished my food. Hey, I was taught not waste rezeki.

When I was waiting for my SPM results, I had so much time in hand, I tried jogging around the lake, bringing my niece out to play. Because I have this silly thought that some guy would notice me and would try to get my number. Hahahaha! Just like in the movies...Me and my stupid fantasies...
Anyway, noone ever did. Then I got lazy. But I knew I was chubby and needed to lose the kilograms.
I needed to sweat.

So, I never switch on any fans in the house (unless they are other people around and they complain that it's hot), until now. I also started to dance in my room. Back then, I had a radio in my room, and I would dance to whatever songs they are. I would sweat so much...
Besides, I am always the dancer, not the singer. And it worked for me! (Plus, the fact that Mother did not cook 6 times per day for me)

Yeah, so, dancing again. Sure, I was sweating and tired, but I didn't get any sore muscle.
Good sign? Maybe not, because I am not a fit lady to begin with, so any kinds of exertion should cause me some sore. I had fun dancing to my favourite songs, but it doesn't mean I am doing it right, or burning enough fat!

Then, I changed my approach. Maybe, I should do a high intensity proper workout.

I came across a celebrity IG, and she showed some of her home workout. I decided to try it. Three parts. Each part, maybe around 4 or 5 different exercise. 15 times x 3 for each.

I watched it, and it looked doable, so challenge accepted! I even said to myself- I will even add a one-minute plank to this set of exercise. Smug.

Last night, I only did one part guys! One!
And I planked for 10 seconds for 6 times. That's one minute in total.
But, I was so sore, that is how out of shape I was!

I will get better. Right?



I bought this last year. It was on sale. Only RM150.


I bought the S size. But it took me a lot of squeezing! Like, why do you do this to me! Shouldn't you warn us the buyers that the size runs small for this particular design! (Because I could fit the other designs, no problem) And, I couldn't return the item because it was on sale, and couldn't swap with size M because there's no more stock. (I just checked, there are stocks now, but price is RM350)

Because of that, I made a resolution, that I would lose weight before next Raya, which will happen in less than 30 days, boohoo! And I thought I would naturally lose the weight during Ramadhan, but  MCO occurred and that totally messed with what I had in mind.

I remember when I was in my early 20s, I didn't mind being at the weight I am currently at. But, it is just not the same anymore.

Then, I was montok and perky at the right places. Now, gravity works (as if it didn't work before, hahaha, that's a silly way to put things, Ectopy!). Everything is pulled down. Menggelebeh.

I only want to lose 3-4kgs! Come on! I should be able to do this! And I want to become stronger. The workout video looks so easy, because I used to be able to do it! That's why I was so confident, like, yeah, sure, I could do that. But I was wrong! (Rolls eyes at myself)

1 comment:

aisha said...

seronok nya bacaaaaaaa