Friday, December 21, 2012

My husband was sick for a month, he practically took Panadols every day and went to bed early. I, on the other hand, was feeling tired AND hungry all the time.

I felt fat. But, I can't be fat, I just climbed a mountain two months ago!

I finally decided to check my urine, for the first time ever in my life, Alhamdulillah, it showed positive.

I hope I am doing the right thing:
Announcing that I am pregnant.

I thought of waiting until I reached the third month, but I can no longer participate in some of projects/ procedures at work due to my condition. I had to tell my superiors, words went around quickly. If colleagues already know, why should I keep it from families and friends?

One day, while waiting for food at a restaurant, I read on the Internet about symptoms of pregnancy. The website mentioned feeling fatigue. From then on, I became more and more tired especially in the morning! It is so hard to wake up in the morning. I don't whether this is just psychology or it is real, but it's quite embarassing because I just can't cheer up in the morning. My bosses have to see my grumpy face, my fake smiles, and I can't even stand for a very long time. It seems quite rude actually to grab a chair and sit instead of standing with your bosses. Urgh.

Nevertheless, I am happy. I didn't expect to get pregnant only after 1 and half year of marriage. I thought I would have to wait until the third year or something. I am really, really glad that my husband let me paraglide when my friends and I went for that holiday trip.

6 comments:

cacah said...

alhamdulillah! :)
*hugs*

~Beb~ said...

alhmdulilla..

qi said...

congratulation ectopy!

Lady Mira said...

congrats ectopy :)

Daisy said...

congrats ectopy! =)

Unknown said...

congrats ectopy..take care :)