Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Last weekend, my husband decided that we would eat out. I said, "Abang, dah lama I tak nyanyi." So I sang. Out loud. And danced.

Seeing me drowning in my own little world, my husband giggled.

"What?!" I whistled away.

Husband: Sukalah tu sebab tak payah masak. Cuba kalau I suruh masak, muka monyok je...
Me: Mana ada! I saje je nak nyanyi.
Husband: I kenallah isteri I.

After I thought about it, he was right. I do not like cooking.
And I was exceptionally happy that day. Even without me realizing why.
Eh, dah tau I tak suka masak, tapi hari-hari still expect me to cook. Hmmph.

I pun pandai juga.
Like yesterday, I knew it was the last batch of chicken meat. I purposely did not tell my husband we run out of chicken.
After this, when he arrives home, and asks the usual "Honey, what's for dinner?" I would just act shocked, "Oops, I lupa lah ayam habis. Tak boleh masaklah macam ni...Kena makan luar..."

Yeay me!

Haha.

I don't eat weird animal parts. No testes, no tongue, no chickens' feet, no internal organs.

One day, I was sick and husband brought home porridge. However, there were lots of perut. I isolated them and offered my husband instead.

My husband took the perut and nom nom nom. I was like, "Euww...!"

"You tau tak dalam perut lembu tu banyak cacing!" I told my husband.

1 hour after, before we went to bed, he brushed his teeth.

"Betulke ada cacing?" he suddenly asked.

Haha.

After that, I saw him put aside the perut in a plate. I questioned him why he did not eat them.

"You cakap ada cacing dalam perut lembu."

Haa...Traumatised lah tu. Dah berdekad-dekad hidup, baru nak perasan perut lembu tu ada cacing ke...

Silly boy...Senangnya I nak memperkotak-katikkan fikiranmu.

Haha. I gelak gile.

1 comment:

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

alamak! ye ke perut lembu ada cacing?? I suka makan sate perut! (traumatised) hehehehhehe