Saturday, April 11, 2009

teka teki no brainer

I was eating strawberries when I was reminded of this simple riddle:

Dalam banyak-banyak buah, buah apa bijinya di luar?

Without thinking (and overlooking the very obvious hint: me eating strawberries), my boyfriend answered: Buah zakar!

Nooo!

"Buah dada? The nipples tu kira biji lah," he guessed again.

"Ish, bukanlah! Jawapannya buah strawberi atau buah gajus!"

I think my boyfriend is currently ovulating or something, haha.

Sorry if I annoy you guys for writing too much about my boyfriend lately. It kinda annoys me too...Hehe.

6 comments:

the artist and i said...

berat ni berat.. hahaha

Ayyman Rahim said...

Haha, he is horny kut :p Btw, nice blog! :)

jigsawpuzzle said...

i remember when my 3rd sister was in year 3, her teacher asked everyone to list out all the buah that starts with a D.

running out of ideas, she mumbled to herself, buah didi... buah dudu... buah dodo... ha! BUAH DADA! :D

julie said...

ectopy,

your bf is funny in a disgusting way.. haha..

you know, the cats at my house are in heat when it's the full moon, and whadyya know there's a full moon these couple of weeks.

maybe that explains it..? :P

Roy said...

Wait, is that what happens when women are ovulating? damn. hahaha

the ectopy said...

roy: yeah, we get dirty when we ovulate. haha.