Monday, November 23, 2020

My male friend told me this-
He knows a lady, whose is so depressed, because she felt neglected after her husband got a second wife.

Of course, as a woman, I could feel her pain.

But my idiot friend said-
Her husband is rich. When you look at her, you could see the huge gold bangles she's wearing. She even told me that her husband bought her gold jewelleries just last month. So, terabai macam mana tu?

See? Idiot, right?

What about, emotionally neglected? You think you can simply buy our feelings? The world would be much less complicated if it's that easy!

If money can really make us happy, why do we fall in love with poor men, sometimes?

Men...They always think they are being fair to their wives, when in actual fact, most likely, they are hurting perhaps all of their wives!

Sigh.

I pray for happiness for all deserving wives in the world.

Orang selalu cakap, sabarlah...Fine, I pray God will grant us all with patience. And please, please, please have faith. There will be ease after every hardship.

No comments: