Friday, November 27, 2020

Indifferent. That's how I feel tonight.
Looking through my feeds, seeing other people accomplish big things in their life, and then, there's me. Not jealous, happy for them, but wishing I could have them all too...

I've come to terms that my life is not so bad after all. I mean, I always believe that we have our own hurdles in life. If you are on top all your life, in all that you do, then, well, you are the chosen one. Even Nabi pun didn't have it easy. Don't forget that.

Anyway...I always try to motivate my friends instead. Using myself as an example. Never give up! Don't stop! Your time will come soon! You are not as bad as meeee! Hehehe...

Okay. Let's talk about dumb things. Like...It's Black Friday, did you buy anything?
I'm eyeing on this Tory Burch bag, but the colours I am after are not on sale. Tory Burch is not so expensive kan, but still, I want to buy it at discounted price. Because I am like that!

I also need a pair of black jeans. But jeans are difficult to buy online. I'm going to try the Zara and Uniqlo ones, once it's safe to shop again. I haven't been back to see Mother in a loooonnggg time...

Aahh...And lastly, the thing that I might be revealing here only...My current crush is Louis Tomlinson yang comel...Good thing I ada blog ni kan...I can always write stuff like this on the blog. No judgement. Hahaha...I nak tengok dia live this 12th December...Lets!

No comments: