Monday, November 30, 2020

Home today. Had migrain, so asked for a leave from work.

Anyway.
I've been on a shopping spree and have not really stopped yet. Do I feel guilty? Not really. I am not much of a big spender, so when I do spend, it usually feels deserved. Haha. Excuses, excuses. It's not like I've achieved anything big...

So, been looking at Louis' old pictures and his denim jacket looked so cosy! I was never a fan. When I lived overseas, I thought it is not warm enough for me, so might as well buy a proper warm jacket. Read: Student, no money for anything only fashion (must be fashion AND function). But, now, I thought I could rock it. Hahahaha! Am so wrong!

Good thing, I always do my research. I actually wanted the Planet Holltwood one, but it is discontinued, and the thrifted ones are expensive! So, I think the Levi's ex-boyfriend trucker jacket would be my next choice. Suddenly, I realized, hey, wearing tudung now, I wonder how I would style it.

Thank God I did go online to look for inspirations and...I tak jumpa any hijabi that could style it to my liking! So, nope, couldn't pull it off. Cancel purchase. Money saved.

Next would be bag, shoes and jeans. Things I have mentioned before...

Today, I did finish a novel- Firefight by Brandon Sanderson. Since life is less hectic now, I want to read again, other than children's books. Haha.

It's quite hard to find his books. Sold out or you need to pre-order. Rather pricey too. Bought two of his books during the recent Big Bad Wolf sale. Itu pun, not the popular ones. Tapi, 10 ringgit saja, murah sangat! I really want the The Final Empire, they say it's a good book to start with.

Anyway, could you believe they are people out there who question the validity of reading fiction books! They think it's time wasting and non productive. Say what! That never ever crossed my mind, I thought reading novels are already nerd enough! Haha. These people are another whole new level of nerd.

Reading is relaxing and my imaginations run wild when reading fictions. I don't like motivational/ self-help books. I don't know why, maybe because I think they are all the same. Ah, well, whatever, you feel smarter whenever you read, fiction or not. That's my opinion.

No comments: