Monday, November 9, 2020

Booked a hotel room for a short holiday yesterday in the afternoon. A few hours later, we found out we had to cancel our plan.

Decided to keep my annual leaves. I need to spring clean the house, then, I looked forward to doing nothing. Suddenly, I was notified that school would be closed too! So, I will be stuck with them kids! Ugh. I love them so dearly, but I need my alone time.

Looking at them just now, without knowing how would I entertain them and educate them at the same time, I suddenly remembered that, maybe now, I need to focus on my son going for circumcision. My son agreed, and he said he's ready. So, tomorrow, I need to survey for khatan doctors. Hopefully, they can do it without the COVID-19 test. I don't want him to be traumatised twice!

Also...I managed to spend a lot within these 2 days. I think it is because I am stressed out that we could not proceed with our vacation lans. Hahaha.

Was buying books from Big Bad Wolf when I came across Dr. Seuss Learning Library book set. Almost purchased it but, luckily I found out that they are not written by Dr. Seuss himself. The review is all great, but, they are not the classic classics, you know what I mean?

I think I've mentioned before, how it is so amazing that Dr. Seuss wrote those books so long ago, even way before I was born, but my kids and I still enjoy reading them. Hebat, kan? Because I am aware of how old the books are, I sometimes imagine myself being at that time- the time when they consider 7 pounds for a pair of shoes is rather expensive!

Anyway, tiba-tiba je rasa nak cakap pasal buku hari ni. You might think it is so boring...Sometimes, I feel like I am on a mission that I want my kids to be more cultured. That's why I am always looking out for classic books.

I bought Billy Goat Gruff a few months ago. Kids love it. My pick when I need to bring books for dinner. They love it when I changed my voices to suit the characters.

I still haven't found the satisfying version of The Little Match Girl, yet. I like it to be age-appropriate for the kids (7 and 4 years olds). Please share, if you know!

Well, okay lah. Dah pukul 2. Nak tidur. Esok nak shopping for acrylic stuff pulak. Haha. And Zalora. Mogok punya pasal sebab PKPP/B. Hope to write again, soon...Bye!

No comments: