Wednesday, March 4, 2020

A quick one today...

My husband made me blush because he said I am pretty. Hihihi...

You know, I've been married for almost 9 years now, and I don't hear direct compliments from my husband anymore. Do I mind? It's not something I think about until today...

He called me while at work, because his business partner wants to find a girlfriend for his son. So, he called me, and said, "You ada kenal tak siapa- siapa yang single? Anak dia 28 tahun, baru habis buat TESL. You carikan eh? Nak yang comel-comel macam you..."

You guysssss...
My husband still thinks I am comel *blush*
And he said this in front of his partner...
Can't believe something so trivial like this can make so happy!

Hahaha...In case you didn't know, I never consider myself pretty. Maybe, okay looking. A little bit over average? *self love* But I am aware where do I stand in the hierachy. Never on top. I am quite presentable IF I want to. Otherwise, I can be very bibik looking. Comot. Plain Jane. I go to work bare faced, so, can you imagine?

But...I know I have good fashion sense. When I was in University, my friends would come to me for advice. I often guide them to pose with their best angles for better photos. I remember I was not rich, my clothes were cheap, but I somehow was always in trend.

That was more than 10 years ago.

Last week, I was talking to my friends and one them said, "I tak pandai dress up macam you."

Wahahaha! I immediately chuckled, "Wait, what? Ada orang cakap I pandai dress up? Hahaha."

I thought I've lost my fashion sense. Seriously. All I wear to work now is baju kurung. I'm so glad someone still notice my love of fashion, although, I rarely wear trendy now. I still enjoy watching fashion Youtube channels though. Watch je lah...Nak melebih- lebih pun, nak pakai pergi mana? Kan dah pakai tudung sekarang ni...

Am I superficial because I am happy when somebody compliments me on my looks? Or am I happy just because I rarely get this type of compliments, and when I do...Let me enjoy my moment lah...Let me enjoy feeling a little bit pretty. Hihihihi...

Guys, I would like to remind you, ladies love it when you guys say we are pretty. Please say it often!

No comments: