Sunday, March 22, 2020

A few things worrying me tonight

- Obviously, the COVID-19.
- And the fact that my risk of exposure is rather high.
- And if I contract the virus, I don't want to spread it to my family.
- With this disease, you can be well one day, then die in the next few days. I am completely not prepared for death.
- I don't want anybody to die without their loved ones by their death beds or their bodies being handled by their families; without families touched and kissed them for one last goodbye.

- Famous people should be responsible of their actions.
- Like, I don't care if you are confident that you have taken all the precautions to avoid being infected while you are on holiday overseas, the least you could do is not post photos about you ignoring all of our advice to postpone your overeas trip.
- Why? Because I am sure most of your audience are these young girls, who got influenced so easily, sometimes, they don't even read the captions.
- Social resoonsibility is not even trying to suggest that vacations outside Malaysia is possible.
- There's a reason why you are called an influencer. So, please be socially resposible.

- What do I cook tomorrow?
- I don't have chillies.
- I have many vegetables left.
- I want to cook only 1 main dish.
- My kitchen is a mess.
- Some of the stuff I ordered only are not being posted yet.
- Should I fast tomorrow?

- The economy is so bad, I can feel there will be a recession after all this.
- I hope our family will survive.
- I should not be buying any designer bag this year.
- I should do my tax filing by next week.
- Not a good time for vacations overseas if we indeed go into recession :'(

- Kids will have online classes. How will I manage when I have to work and do house chores?
- My husband will be staying at home but I doubt he will help the kids with their work.

- When can I see Mother?

No comments: