Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Me: Auww...Sakit belakanglah...Rasa macam dah taknak pregnant dah...
Colleague: Awak dah berapa bulan?
Me: 24 weeks.
Colleague: Saya yang 32 weeks ni lagilah rasa sakit! Nak bangun tidur pun susah...

I feel you...I have started to experience the discomfort of pregnancy especially at my tailbone area. Firstly, I can't lie down in any position I wish, it has to be precise. Finding the precise position is hard and may take hours. And if I found the position I am finally comfortable with, I can't lie down for too long in that position!

Ayoyo...

Last Thursday, I suddenly felt annoyed. Like, really, annoyed, not really sure why, must be the crazy hormones. My husband fetched me from work.

Husband: Yang, nak makan?
Me: Taknak!
Husband: Nak jalan-jalan?
Me: Taknakkkk! I nak gunting rambut! (Annoyed, much)
Husband: Okay...Nak gunting dekat mana?
Me: Mana I tau! Ni bukan tempat I!
Husband: Kita pergi Tesco nak?
Me: Taknak!!! Kan I dah cakap I tak suka tempat tu!
Husband: Habis, nak pergi mana...?
Me: Nak pergi Seng Heng!
Husband: Okay.
Me: Nak pergi dekat Pizza Hut!
Husband: Nak makan pizza?
Me: Bukan!!! Nak pergi kedai gunting rambut dekat Pizza Hut!
Husband: Kedai mana, yang? Abang tak tau...
Me: Pergi je lah!

It was my first time at the saloon. I was very happy with the service and my new haircut. I now have short hair! I felt pretty and it lifted up my mood.

At home,

Me: Abang, tadi I rasa marah. Tapi lepas I gunting rambut, I rasa happy! (Flipped my hair ala Vidal Sassoon Ad)

My husband laughed.

"Thank you, Abang, sebab belanja I gunting rambut," I said, as I hugged him.
I think it's important to show gratitude, especially to the people you love. You tend to forget them the most.

As for me, I actually want to thank my husband for his patience, for putting up with his crazy wife. Tapi tak terkata lah pulak, so thank you for the haircut pun jadilah...Hehehe...

Seriously, I really I can be psychotic sometimes. If I were able to split myself, or, if I were a guy and I got to meet a girl like me, I'd be thinking, "Gilalah perempuan ni! Kalau muka kau cantik, tak apalah jugak!" Yup, definitely something I would say.



Tadi pulak, macam biasa, I was unhappy at work.

My husband ni, macam tau-tau pulak. He called to ask me out for lunch. I protested when he wanted to bring me to eat this type of food that he likes (come on, we've eaten it twice in a week, already!), so we detoured and stopped at this little stall by the road. Simple je, makan nasi dengan sup.

And then he brought me to survey for a gold bracelet.  Husband I cakap, harga emas tengah murah sekarang ni (and it's also all over Facebook, haha). But it was hard to find a parking spot. I was not in the mood, so I said, "Tak apalah, Abang, lain kali pun tak apa..."

But my husband said, "Kita try pusing sekali lagi, kalau tak ada, kita balik."
Rezeki, ada parkinglah pulak...

We bought the bracelet at the first and only shop we entered. Speed shopping during lunch hour, you...Bertuah dapat isteri yang tak cerewet macam I ni...

I returned to my workplace, and tadaaa...More annoyance! At 4.30pm, I received a call ordering me to do a very last minute job. I had to stay back late and continue working at home. (Just finished now)

I called my husband to fetch me. I had a feeling I would vomit my annoyance/ anger on him, but then I reminded myself I need to be sincere in my work. While waiting for him, I thought of how this bracelet can't make me happy. My husband has been so sweet to me, it's unfair for me to make him my dumping ground. Kesian dia...

Nak jadi bidadari di syurga kena selalu senyum senyum depan suami...

Me: Abang! I was unhappy at work! I could only smile after I see youuuu...Just now, I was like this :( but after I saw you, I'm like this :) And after I see my new bracelet, I am like this :D
Husband: Hahahaha! Cantiknya gelang awak tu...
Me: Memang cantik pun! Tengoklah siapa yang pakai...

In a way, I'm kinda glad that seeing my husband's face can make me smile.
Nanti ada baby, lagi I nak senyum luas luas!

Oh, writing this reminds me: Must ask husband the reason he is buying me a bracelet. He's already asleep now. Are we celebrating a special occasion or something?



My husband is not a romantic person. Sometimes, I force him to open the car door for me by sitting in the car until he has to come to my side and open the door for me. Or else, I won't be getting out of the car.

Sekarang, dia dah pandai sikit. Kalau dia teringat, he will open the car door for me (when we are outside about to enter the car).

This happened a few months ago. He fetched me from work. When he saw me, he got out of the car.

I thought, "Wow, sweetnya husband I ni...He's going to open the car door for me in front of these people!"

Instead, he threw his candy wrapper (rubbish) in the thrash can and returned to his driver seat, leaving me just standing there.

I was stunned for a while but didn't want to make a scene, so I went into the car (I opened the car door myself). I couldn't help myself but burst out laughing, I can't believe my husband is so oblivious, he just did what he did!

Me: Abang! I mati-mati ingatkan you keluar kereta tadi sebab nak bukakan pintu kereta untuk I! Rupa-rupanya you nak buang sampah!

Realizing how silly he had been, he laughed too.

Me: Teruklah you ni! Tak romantic langsung! Terkejut I tau...Sampai I kaku kejap tengok perangai you ni! Abang, why you so funny!

Lepas tu, husband I malu sendiri lah...
Hahaha!



Sebenarnya kan, kadang-kadang I takut if I love my husband more than he loves me. Anything can happen kan...

My friend celebrated her parents 30th anniversary. I tried to think where we will be in 28 years time. Wow, we'll be like, old, and probably exceeding the average life expectancy of a Malaysian individual. Siapa suruh kahwin lambat.

Then, I jadi sedih just thinking about how we  might not be able to live together for that long.

Crazy.

2 comments:

cik rye said...

haha.. so funny but sweet! i love reading your blog!


XRNH said...

i think your husband is a patient guy, hehe. but i dont blame you. we do get emotional. i normally stick my finger out to the hormones, hehe. it's easier that way! :D