Friday, August 17, 2007

Entri luahan perasaan dengan penuh perasaan berlagak dan perasan hebat! Biarlah aku perasan sekejap, ini blog aku.

Waahh!! Aku tension!
Silap besar chat dengan ex-fling yang tak dapat menerima kenyataan.

LET GO OFF ME!

Right now, he is accusing me being materialistic.

I do not not choose my boyfriend because his salary is higher than yours, you moron! I choose my boyfriend because he is mature, unlike you, he understands the concept, "Duit boleh cari, rezeki di mana-mana...I may make one million ringgit today, but I may lose 2 millions tomorrow, I don't know".

This ex-fling of mine asked me why I choose my boyfriend, so there you go, I gave him my answer, "He is mature, financially and EMOTIONALLY stable".

Oh, and you know what? Because he is smarter than you, but I am too polite, I couldn't say it to your face!

Do you know my parents have a problem accepting him just because he is not a professional even though he is making more than I do?
My parents want a doctor, an architect, an engineer, a lawyer, an accountant!
And to compare him to you, do you think my parents would even give you a chance? And plus the fact that I don't love you, I never loved you, and I never will love you!

SO, PLEASE STOP ACTING CRAZY!

Stop threatening me! I don't care if you want to kill yourself. You've hurt yourself too many times before but never succeeds anyway in taking your own life. I don't care if you want to jump off buildings, I don't care! If you want to do it, just do it, you don't have to tell me what you are going to do. So, now, go DIE!

Now I know why I should hang out with intellectual people.
Now I know what my boyfriend means when he says, "Nak cakap dengan orang yang tak berpelajaran ni lagi susah...Sebab mereka ni tak pandai fikir, mereka ni lambat nak paham".

Memang tak pandai nak pikir pon! Akal pendek! Bile aku kata financially stable, terus cakap aku ni materialistik. Gile! Skop pemikiran tak luas! Mungkin aku perlu cakap Bahasa Melayu dengan kau baru kau tahu! Kewangan yang stabil!

Lepas tuh, kau tuduh aku, aku belajar tinggi-tinggi, sebab tu aku pandang hina dekat orang. Hei, jantan! Kalau kamu tuh hina pada pandangan aku, aku tak kawan dengan kau, bongok! Tapi sekarang kau memang hina.

Sudah lontar kutukan dan tohmahan kepada aku, tapi last-last sekali menangis-nangis pada aku minta terima kau.

I'M NOT STUPID! I WOULDN'T ACCEPT A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN HURTING MY FEELINGS TO BE MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER!

Sorry is not enough.

Kau belum jumpa orang yang takmau bersuamikan lelaki yang tidak belajar overseas. Waktu tu, baru kau tau, aku ni berlagak ke tak, pandang hina dekat kau ke tak.

Sekarang, berambus dari hidup aku!

Kamu orang yang panas baran. Emosi kamu tidak stabil. You are not good for me.

SILA PERGI CARI PEREMPUAN LAIN.

Dah 3 tahun kau tunggu aku, tak boring ke ha? Aku dah bagitau straight to the point, aku tanak kau, dah dekat setahun aku ade boyfriend, kenapa kau tunggu aku lagi?!

Kau ni psycho, kau tau tak!

3 comments:

Ms J said...

adoi! orang macam your ex bf tu memang toxic - a sore loser. only YOU know what's in your heart and why you fell on love with your current bf. biaq pi oghang lain kata apa - pedulikan depa semua. niat baik things will work out in your favour.
mamat ex ni, masok tong sampah saja babe!

Red Raven said...

ermmm...takut nya i ngan x u ni...

the ectopy said...

betul! i told him "i dont love you" isnt that a great enough reason for him to hate me and forget about me?