Saturday, July 13, 2019

I've been losing a lot of stuff lately. I really need to imorove on my memory. I usually don't bother so much if I lose stuff, you know, they are always replacable...But what drives me nuts is the fact that I was sure they were with me, so why can't I remember!

I misplaced my sunglasses, for now, I'm not gonna say I lost them...Hmm, do you know how freaking difficult it is for me to find a good pair of sunnies!

I've always asked for a pair of good sunnies for my birthday, but nobody ever got me, because they know how funny I would look if they got the wrong one.

Last good pair of sunnies I had were- the cheap M&S wayfarer, which was lost in the plane. And the cheap H&M aviator which was so overused...

Then, after I had a proper job and years of hunting, my husband finally bought a really good pair, and now they are gone. So sad. I hope I will let them go  Y tomorrow. No point stressing myself over this.

And you know what? I also recently lost my house keys and my name stamp. And last week I forgot my car keys! The office was already closed, so I had to go home by Uber, and brought another car the next day. I had 2 cars at my workplace for a couple of days or so, because
- too scared to take Uber at night just to bring that car home
- my son has taekeando lessons on certain nights
- too lazy to take Uber to work early in the morning. Besides, I need to send kids to school first
- and, my husband was not around

Is this a sign of old age?

And why am I only writing about it now?

Because, actually, I wanted to write about a very specific YSL small wallet that I've been looking for, but I can't find. Why! Why can't I find that wallet! Ugh, so annoying. Should've bought it when I was overseas! Why didn't I get it!

1 comment:

aisha said...

i feel you...

Baca doa ni kak.. 4 times and memang alhamdulillah..
first document hilang.. yang kalau hilang memang boleh dapat show cause letter la.. hahahaha abis kumbah semua tempat siap buat spring cleaning.. lepas baca doa ni and bertenang, boleh plak ada je document tu tersadai kat bawah meja where i've already tengok 100 times.

then duit about rm400.. masuk poket tercicir kat office.. siap cari ulang alik,, reverse jalan mana pergi.. lepas recite this, tiba-tiba ada atas meja sebelah ada orang letak kata jumpa atas lantai...

memang kuasa Allah...

https://www.blogkhususdoa.com/2015/02/bacaan-doa-mohon-agar-diketemukan.html?fbclid=IwAR3HwT0i_Kjew9rHqmOpv2OZaPHW_FlDqVQrFOWpB58xaeUOnTOzQc1qa6c