Sunday, June 9, 2019

I look at fellow Malaysians, sometimes, I think we are very rich. I see a lot of them carry very, very expensive handbags and buy expensive toys for their children. I often say to my husband, "Kaya betul orang Malaysia ni."

Then, I look at other fellow Malaysians. Young, healthy, clean and polite. Not rich, using basic handphones, not even smartphones.

They are not kampung boys. They've been living the city with their grandparents and parents. They are what we call- Miskin bandar.

I mean...It's 2019. Every body is using Whatsapp. Who still uses SMS!

It reminded me of all the previous maids I had. They all wanted smartphones, we bought it for them (because it will be easier for them to call their children), they never paid us back (we would halalkan if they really stuck around to complete their contract), and we bought top ups for them!

Those ungrateful bitches.

I'm not mad if they earn the money through hard work. Kerja senang lenang. Lepas tu mencuri. Orang negara sendiri hidup lagi susah.

Geram pulak fikir. So unfair.

1 comment:

teaD said...

the mixed messages u receive... in the news it's generally 'malaysia takde duit', 'org gomen banyak hutang' and stuff.

then comes oghe kelate hensem balik beraya dengan helicopter, malam2 mamak full of students (supposedly takde duit), mall right now full of people too despite 2 weeks lebih gaji-day and raya summore.

so i summarize, we're just not financially intelligent.

as for maid jaga elok2 end up mencuri... well that's being uneducated for u. very short term thinking.