Monday, July 15, 2019

Although I regard myself as having a high threshold for pain...

But you know what? Going through labour naturally, is better than having migraine. I really cannot stand the slightest throbbing headache.

Sakit gila nak mampus.

At least kalau bersalin, I know it would be over once the baby is out, but migraine...It feels like forever...

Just now I took 2 tablets of Panadols 9am. Then, I guling-guling menangis, I so badly wanted to take another 2 tablets, but I knew I should take the next one at 1pm.
But, when I opened my eyes, it was only 10am, like seriously! How long moreeeee...!!!

Kids got frightened and left me by myself. They told my mother- Mommy sakit kepala, menangis, macam kena tumbuk.
Which is exactly how it feels! Bergegar otak...

I really hate migraine attacks. I know other people have it worse, but they would talk to you like normal, still smiling...Well, not me. It happened at work a couple of times before, and I completely shut down. I just walked away, laid down, cried and had a nap. I cannot even see or read!

Giving birth is better. Because the pain comes and goes and you get to relax for a bit. I secretly took Panadols before I gave labour, twice, and I think it helped a tiny bit to reduce the pain.
And you are more prepared before giving birth. Because the pain slowly builds up.

Unlike migraine, terus stabbing you in the head without warning. Which makes me feel like I'd rather crack my skull open, and just remove whatever it is that causing the pain.

My kryptonite.

No comments: