Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I love gifts!

My husband was away for a business trip.

When he arrived, he contacted me, just to tell me that he bought a pair of new shoes.

Him: You nak apa? You nak handbag tak? I ada nampak handbag Furla tadi. Cantik juga.

Me: Hhhmmm...Tak payahlah...I tak kisah pun...Handbag yang hari tu you beli pun, I belum guna lagi.

After we hung up, I questioned myself whether it was wise to decline a gift from your husband. Haha. So, I began to think long and hard for something that I wanted.

My husband bought a belt from Hermes a couple of months before, so, I thought, why not, I wanted one Hermes item too!

But of course, I know the handbags are out of my league, so the cheapest things that I thought my husband wouldn't mind buying: the bracelet or the scarf.

So, I Googled and sent him screenshots of the bracelet/ bangle.

Unfortunately, he didn't receive my message until after he touched down in KL.

:(

-----

He came home for a while before going back to his hometown. I was working, so I didn't see him. But he said, he left a brand new handbag for me in the room.

Love it! Yeay! I was happy, so I showed it off to Mother.

Mother: Jarang orang lelaki yang pandai beli handbag. Ada perempuan ikut ke?

She teased me. I ignored her. I told Mother that my husband felt guilty because he bought a pair of shoes for himself. "Takkanlah dia tak beli apa-apa untuk isteri."

-----

Now, I am spending the week with my husband. On the first day, I excitedly asked my husband, "Mana kasut you tu? I nak tengok."

"Cantik tak?" he asked, while I inspected his shoes.

Me: Kenapa you tak belikan untuk I? Kalau tak, boleh pakai sepasang.
Him: Susah nak cari size. You kena ada, baru senang...

Then...I also saw other new things. He also bought:

A slingbag
A luggage bag
A pair of jeans plus a free cap
Baju

Ish, no wonder lah he felt compelled to buy me a bag!

Me: Abang! Banyaknya you beli!
Him: Murah! Tak rugi beli...
Me: You pergi 3 hari je kot!
Him: Kedai dia dekat-dekat. Tu yang senang shopping tu...

-----

Today, he bought a necklace for me.

*Smiles again*

1 comment:

XRNH said...

bestnya! haaaa, then he should shop for himself more! it will benefit you as well, hehe. *grin*