Monday, December 28, 2015

Pregnancy: better skin, better hair. Somehow I think I look prettier in a way...Like, after so long of feeling ugly and unkempt. Haaa...Finally, that feeling when you look at yourself and you say, "Actually, I am not that bad..."

Good thing that I'm a mom, so I don't have the time to look in the mirror for so many times to admire myself. Keeps me grounded.

Hey, I can still be hot!

-----

I think my tummy is smaller compared to last time. The nurses and the doctors think so too...The scan showed otherwise though, Alhamdulillah.

I thought, you should get bigger with subsequent pregnancies. When I was pregnant with Baby K, I was so big because I had polyhydromnious. This one makes me worry- is it due to my anaemia? And I frequently missed my daily dose. Errrkkk...

At 28 weeks, I was 55 kg. For those who think 55 kg is heavy, well, I'm not one of you..I used to weigh 52 kg when I was plumper, curvier and healthier, in my Uni days...Made my then boyfriend-now-husband crazy about me. Hahaha...

Ah, well, Malaysian women generally want to be ligher. 50kg pun dah bising gemuk...I was once almost 60kg! I was new in town, adjusting to the weather, didn't know how to estimate food intake, ate a lot of junk food as long as they are cheap, (well, cookies and chocolates memang sedap and murah pun kalau dekat overseas! Pastu minum susu and cereal), too poor to be generous so my housemates and I simply cooked 1 pot beras per person so we can divide the rice in the rice cooker into four parts...Macam pie...Found out 1 pot of rice can make more than a plate of rice...Also cooked 1 chicken leg per person because...Well, it was easier that way lah kot...No wonder everybody gained weight in their first year of Uni.

Bila balik Malaysia, baru sedar diri tu dah membesar dengan jayanya...Sebab orang Malaysia memang kenit kenit...Lepas tu baru terhegeh-hegeh nak count calories...It only lasted for a month or so for me...Lepas tu I makan macam biasa, and the weight naturally went off too...Semua my friends pun sama. Pelik betul.

Apesal cerita macam dah melalut? Esok kerja. Good night.

No comments: