Sunday, November 27, 2011

I sometimes envy those people who get to live abroad.

Me? I live in a rural area. I rasa otak I tak berkembang macam ni!

Earlier on, my husband used to apologize to me for bringing me here. But, he no longer does it. Maybe he thinks I am now okay with it.

I am not. Well, at least not now.

One time, we got into a fight because of something small. But do you know how it is like when you suddenly explode? I poured out everything like a volcano.

At that time, my husband had said really hurtful things to me. But, I guess, he was hurt too.

Hey, who would have thought sacrificing, and going through the ups and downs, particularly, together, are actually difficult in practical?

We made up, as usual, like couples do.

Two days after, I received an SMS from Mother. "How are you? I heard the water is bad, scary looking even. Don't use the tap water, buy mineral water instead."

I showed it to my husband and he said like mother, like daughter, and we laughed it off.

See, I am not the only one who's being a diva here! It proves that my concerns are not crazy.

I had a rat in my shoes the other day. Can you imagine, early in the morning, not expecting anything, and suddenly when I was just about to slip my feet into my shoes, a rat came running out from it?!

I swear the rat had bitten my finger a bit. I cried on the way to work. My husband found it amusing. He said it was a frog. Like that would make it any better!

The only consolation despite all this is my husband.

He's been great. He treats me like a princess, me likey, but at night, he treats me like a bolster.

Aahhh...!!!

Are all husbands like this?

I need my space when I sleep, but he likes to hug and caress me. He has this habit that his skin must touch mine, as if I would disappear if he lets go. Then, whenever he feels like it, he would put his legs across my body and tightly squeeze me. I feel like a helpless doll.

As much as he interrupts my sleep, making me annoyed and irritated, I could feel the love.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! you survived kelantan. salute!

qi said...

cute that ur husband treat u as a bolster. my husband, luckily stay far enough from me at night. i pun need space to guling2 too! hehe

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

My husband treats me the same. LOL! Somehow, reading your stories about your husband reminds me of mine.

He comes from a really humble family too and marrying me was not easy for him.

I guess because it took all of his effort to have me as his wife that he likes to do what he does whenever we sleep. Haha.

BTW, I love reading your entries :)