Saturday, September 12, 2009

tiga cerita.

First thing first,

Do you remember the time when we were in school and we learned that even gas has weight ('jisim') and the teachers made us do the experiment to prove it:
Two balloons, a straw and strings.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We blew up the balloons, hung it on the hanging straw, then we popped up one of the balloons, and we saw how the other balloon sagged.

"Wallah!" said the teacher. "Hipotesis terbukti!"

It has been years that I have a query in my mind about the legibility of the experiment.

Now, a question the scientists out there:

How can we measure the weight of air in air itself?

It's like, measuring the weight of water underwater!
Imagine doing the experiment in the bottom the swimming pool. Fill the balloons with water, immerse them in water, pop one balloon up and watch what happens next.
Will the other fat balloon fall to the bottom?
I don't know. Do you know?

Back to the gas experiment, perhaps, we are actually proving that carbon dioxide is heavy. We expire CO2 into the balloons and according it's nature, it makes the balloon sag.

That's why we use CO2 to fight fire. Fire eats up oxygen. We spray CO2 to cover the fire from getting more O2. CO2 is heavier than O2, so it acts like a blanket.

Can someone please answer me? Sudah bertahun-tahun ku memikirkan hal ini tapi tak pernah pula bertanya pada sesiapa.

2.
I think I'm finally right on my track.

"Ectopy, why are you so happy today? You smile and smile, why?"
"You look happy today!"
My bosses said on two separate occasions.

The last time I got so many complimets on my happiness was 5-6 years ago. I was very happy back then.
"From the first time I saw you, the very first thing I notice was your smile. You have this bright smile and you are always smiling," said one of my lecturers 5-6 years ago. I consider it as one of the best compliments I've ever gotten and I'll cherish and remember it forever.

That's why when someone commented on how I'm always smiling, I am reminded about how myself used to be.

I miss myself and I'm glad that I am finding back myself!

:)

3.
It's either, what people say is true, or my boyfriend is playing with my heart.

We are planning to get married. However, unfortunate things keep happening to my boyfriend, it's almost unbelievable.

His father collapsed and was hospitalized but the doctors could not find anything conclusive about his condition.

He is still saving up to replace the RM60K that he lends to his so-called friend who refuses to pay him back.

Me: Where are you?
Him: Buka puasa dengan lawyer.
Me: I thought you dah tak kawan dengan lawyer!
Him: Lawyer sorang tu je yang I taknak kawan...In fact, I dah tak contact dengan dia dah. Dia call pun I tak angkat. Bila I pikir balik, marahnya!
Me: Bongoklah you ni, kalau you dah taknak contact dia lagi, macam mana you nak minta hutang you balik! Mana tahu kalau dia call you sebab nak bayar hutang ke...

I hate it when my boyfriend becomes emotional over money matters. Last-last, diri sendiri yang rugi!

Then, when I pushed him so things can proceed faster, he told me how he was duped again! More $$$ gone, and he said he needs time to replace what's been lost.

Is he making things up to avoid being married to me, or does things suddenly happen for a reason? Is he hiding something from me???

Since I'm in a new workplace, for some reason I don't like to share anything personal with my colleagues.

"Cik dah kahwin?" my staff asked.
I denied, memang betul belum kahwin pun.

"Have you watched 'Up'?" asked my boss.
"I haven't."
"Why? It's really good, it's so funny!"
"Well, I don't have anybody to watch with," I was not even thinking that the words I said might imply that I'm single. But it's true I usually watch movies with my boyfriend, but ever since he's busy with his work, I really don't have anybody to watch movies with!
"Lain kali Cik tengoklah dengan boss..." my staff interfered, giggling as she said it.

And, whenever people asking me whether I am attached, I'd answer neither. My boyfriend knows about this.

Him: Kenapa you tak mengaku?
Me: Sebab, kalau orang tahu I dah ada boyfriend, nanti orang tak mahu mengorat I!
Him: You jangan nak menggatal eh...
Me: Ye lah, you kan tak mahu kahwin dengan I cepat-cepat, jadi, sementara tu, baik I cari orang lain.
Him: Amboi, sedapnya cakap!
Me: Eh, you tu cuma calon suami, bukan bakal suami! Apa salahnya I cari calon banyak-banyak...
Him: Sabarlah sayang! I nak kahwin dengan you lah! You ingat I kerja ni untuk apa?

Well, if I have to be patient with his lateness, he has to be patient with my attitude. Right?