Thursday, September 10, 2009

I feel like a model when I found out that I'm being paid RM560 for 7 hours of work. All I do is sit there and wait for my clients. If they are there, I consult them for 10 minutes at most. In between, I read magazines.
I say, all the hard work I did in school finally paid off! :)




I think people are way too scared of H1N1. Unnecessary paranoia.
Perhaps, deep down, I actually hate those ugly masks.
Especially those anti-bacterial masks. How's wearing those more expensive anti-bacterial masks prevent you from getting infected with the flu when H1N1 is a virus, not a bacteria!

Now that you understand that a virus is way smaller than a bacteria, please enlighten me why on earth some people buy those purposeless cloth Hello Kitty masks and wear it proudly like they're immune!

Now, moving on to the number 2 in my list: Parents who bring babies and toddlers to crowded places.
They are weak creatures. Tak payah tunggu H1N1, the normal flu pun can kill them, tahu?

No comments: