Thursday, June 15, 2023

I bukan lah nak perasan ke apa, but I am happy with the progress that I've made so far. I feel like Allah really listens to my pleas and has guided me, I feel so blessed. I finally feel like He really loves me and wants me to be in heaven with Him.

Before this, I had always feel like I didn't deserve anything from Him. I was aware that my life was not bad at all, but I thought He was just ignoring me. Last Ramadhan, I realized He had tested me with the hardest challenge of all! How stupid was I...

I pray that this momentum continues. Iman goes up and down, and I hope I will never stray too far from Him ever again.

Just a reminder to all of us. No matter how insignificant and sinful we think we are, just keep on doa. Doa, doa, doa because Allah loves those who make doa to Him. Doa as much as you can, doa for anything even though it is so silly, just doa. Remember, Allah tu Maha Baik, He will forgive all of our sins, InsyaAllah.

And, if your doa is not granted here, it will be granted in paradise. Allah is so perfect, He never breaks His promises.

No comments: