Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Lost the Coldplay battle and quite annoyed because I think those who somehow able to purchase are not actual fans. Haha. Like, you tak tau pun lagu diorang, you tak beli pun album diorang, you tak tahu pun history diorang...

Got my hope high because
- Ramai orang comment tak cukup duit sebab baru raya
- Coldplay ni Millennials punya zaman
- Tickets are quite pricey. Kids can't afford them, right?
- Wednesday night concert. Budak-budak pergi sekolah

Tapi...

Sad lah jugak...But not too sad because I didn't actually use a lot of laptops/ PCs, as I was working yesterday and today...So, tak focus sangat. I attended meetings in between, entertaining clients etc, as usual. Siap pergi beraya...

And maybe, bukan rezeki I kot...Mana tau, tiba tiba menang contest pula lepas ni? Hahaha...

It's okay, mana tau kalau tiba tiba ada second day concert. But, so hard, cause Malaysia panassss...Pengsan Mat Salleh tu nanti.

Tu je lah. There must be a better plan for me. Kena pergi holiday overseas time tu, to mend this broken heart...

Hish. I dah siap hype my kids dah pasal Mommy nak jumpa boyfriend. Sigh. My son hugged me after I told him that I didn't get the tickets. Kids are always so very supportive of me. Diorang layan je Mommy...Husband prefers Metallica, so, he really doesn't care.

No comments: