Saturday, December 3, 2022

Depressed lah...I feel like my life is not right. Everything is wrong. Entahlah, balasan kot, sebab jahat sangat kot...

At least I'm in Malaysia lah kan. Musim hujan pun dah berselimut. I can't imagine kalau winter. Dahlah electricity and gas mahal gila, tengah crisis kan...Walaupun I ni jenis tahan sejuk, I just can't. 

Back to my depression...I know this is serious because I've been sleeping and eating, gaining weight, neglecting housework, no interest whatsoever...Not getting any professional help yet, but I do hope I snap out of it very soon.

Everyday, I tell my children that I am sad, I feel stupid...This can't be good for them to hear me, their own mother, saying all this. But, I really don't have anybody else.

Very good kids, they are, sometimes when they see my expressionless face, they would offer me a cuddle.

I am such a failure lah, not good in anything, I am just humiliating myself. Kenapalah I macam ni...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having what you are having right now or maybe not. I dunno. I don't know if I am depressed. I don't want to be depressed. Don't wanna be unhealthy I cannot afford that. I act happy or indifferece at work. But I work makes me sad which result to me procastinating on many thing. I pray both of us can get through this. -Jj