Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tadi sebab upset, jom kita cerita santai sikit.

About 3 weeks ago, I think, ada orang message I, nak berkenalan. Hahahaha! I don't know who this person was. He was like, "Askum. Bz kew?" Seriously, how old are you!

I was opening the Whatsapp Web in my desktop. Showed the text message to my staff, and I thought he got the wrong person. Because, my staff is younger and prettier complete dengan kulit licin, putih, gebu. So, I replied- I think you got the wrong person. Tell me who are you really looking for.

This guy pun cakap- Saya cari kawan. Itu pun kalau awak sudi...

Hahaha...I malas nak layan. So, I pun berterus terang je lah- Sorry, I am not available.

My staff cakap, "Mesti orang ni ingat Miss ni kerja kerani." Yeah, I get that a lot.

Anyway, seperti biasa, mestilah excited. Dah tua-tua ni, ada peminat pulak...Dah lah pergi kerja bare face. Skincare routine is working out!

Betullah...Sebab last week, I brought my son to Kidzania. And while waiting for my son outside of the playroom, there was this one tween/ teen who thought I was lining up to play! "Kak, akak tengah beratur ke?"

Adik...If only you knew I am entering my 40s.

Must be of what I wore kot...I don't know lah.

Disebabkan last week, I balik jumpa Mother, I pun cerita je lah pasal ada orang nak berkenalan. Ye lah, nak cerita pada siapa lagi? I actually told my husband but got 'meh' reaction from him.

Then you know what Mother said to me? Basically, Mother pun tak heran because...My 65 year-old aunt, a widower, apparently dah ada 5 orang ajak dia kahwin! Hahahaha! Totally stole my thunder! 

No comments: