Saturday, September 17, 2022

The other day, my colleagues and I were talking about who's nice and who's not. There are a few people who are suoer duper nice, that one of colleagues said: Baik gila macam bidadari!

Whoa! Level bidadari dah ni...

I, didn't want to get left behind, spontaneously said, "What about Miss Ectopy (me)? Ketua bidadari?"

I think I'm pretty nice!

My statementwas met with laughter, and he said- "Awak pun baik jugak...Tapi awak pun ada tegasnya. Bagus juga..."

Compliment? No? I don't know. Apparently, when you are tegas, you are not bidadari level. Hahaha!

Tapi I happy je...I suka je orang kata I tegas. Tegas is good lah kan? Jangan biar dipijak.

Teringat pulak once upon a time when I was garang. Haha. Takdelah garang sangat pun. Just that, I had that aura. Apparently, people were scared to call me. I toned down a lot, lot, after getting pregnant because I didn't want people to curse my unborn child. Hehehe...

Yea, people change, you know. I know a lot of people who were once awful. Now, they are well loved, famous taraf celebrity. Padahal dulu-dulu, perangai pun menyakitkan hati. That's why I tend not to judge the young ones. Ala, muda-muda mestilah banyak buat benda bodoh. We were once young too...Nobody's perfect.
Tapi kalau dah tua-tua pun masih perangai tak senonoh, that's shameful.

No comments: