Sunday, January 16, 2022

I think I am really bad at receiving compliments.

People think I look younger than I am.

The stewardess called me 'adik'.
The little girl thought I was my son's sister.
My staff had mistaken me as her daughter.
The WWF guy thought I was 28 (well, I genuinely think he just wanted me to register for the monthly donation)

However,

- I think they just want to flatter me
- I think they are just being nice
- I think I am deceiving them behind my mask
- I think, it's my skin. Because I still have acne, isn't it? I mean, who still has acne unless you're young...

Just now, a colleague came to report to me. My staff asked him- How old do you think Miss Ectopy is?

"32?"
Wowww...Impressive...
His second guess, "30?"
Waaahhhh...He went lower!

You know, what...Today, I am just going to embrace it. My friends can go overseas, but at least I look young, yeah!!!

Huhuhu, this is pathetic, but, whatever lah...
From now on, I'm just going to say Thank You whenever I receive compliments, sincere or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pl explore YT Marvelous Quran channel.Come there will empty drinking cup..