Saturday, July 18, 2020

Hi...Lama tak tulis.

Well, basically I've been busy at home. You know, being domestic, doing Mom's job. I come home from work, I cook, kemas dapur, ask my eldest to do his revision, on most night we read the Muqaddam, if not, I just ask my eldest to recite from memories...Then, it's almost compulsory to read them bedtime stories...Still sticking Dr. Seuss, they have new favourites. My son likes Green Eggs and Ham, my daughter likes The Cat in the Hat.

Then, after they fall asleep, I lipat baju. Sometimes, I exercise. Still not losing weight though. What is thisssss...Weight fluctuates 53-55kg. I am alarmed if it hits 55kg, oh, please, my aim is 52kg...Just 52kg okay, why is it so hardddd...

I used to try to blog at my workplace, but the aircond is so cold, I can barely move there! Besides, quite busy lah...And no privacy.

Anyway...
My son has been rating my Mom's performance for the past few days. I mostly get zero star because I argue with him or force him to do his homework. He hates my instructions.

But tonight, when I was putting him to sleep, I read a book for him and I talked to him, telling him stories, massaged his hands as he wished, and he rated me as 4 stars. 4 stars! Why not 5? But he said he loves me.

Budak-budak zaman sekarang...Haha...

My son also has learned a new trick. Whenever I am angry or upset, and I look like I am going to scold him, he would quickly hug me and tell me he is sorry. Amboi, pandainya...Of course lah, tak jadi marah.

And funny thing just now, I was annoyed at my husband because he forgot to close the refrigerator's door properly before he went out. Ugh. I was so irritated, I went to my son's room and told him that he had to finish his homework, and he even tried to pull his trick on me even though it was not his fault. Hahaha.

I didn't realized I needed it. Because whenever he does that, I cooled down really quick, and I guess it's actually healthy for me. I hope they continue to do it. Forever. Yes, my daughter does it too, she did it first for a long, long time.

You know another thing that annoys me?


This ad randomly appeared on my FB and I thought it's ridiculous to claim 'Get a gorgeous box for free'.

Like, what the hell. That is a box, it's a part of your packaging, it's not even gorgeous, and you tell me it's a gift. Ikhlas ke tak ni? What's wrong with just giving only one gift- the scrunchie. But nooo, two is better than one, and what gift would cost you nothing extra but you think would be a good marketing ploy?

*Rolls eyes*

Please! So stupid. I am repelled just by reading this ad.

2 comments:

aisha said...

kannnnnnnnnnn... nampak macam grand.. tapi just a bawal type of tudung.. and scrunchie.. box for free? as if box tu boleh transform jadi tudung gak.. and rm139... adui..

ingat kita je perasan...

ectopy said...

Konon-konon nak exclusive lah tu...Nak buat apa tah dengan kotak tu...Kumpul jadi hobi? Kalau kita request tak nak free gift kotak, boleh tak? Still dapat, sebab it's a goddamn packaging! Ughh! Annoying nya iklan tu!