Tuesday, February 11, 2020

One of the things that I'm grateful of in my life is- I am married to a wonderful man.

He is not perfect, of course, but since the mood is here now, so I will write about all the nice things he had done for us, which obviously outweighed the numbers of times he had annoyed me.

I rarely talked about how nice he is, just because I want to avoid riak, but since I am anonymous, so why not. Haha...Does this count?
Anyway, pelik betul I ni, such a loser nak riak on behalf of suami pulak. Like, what the hell, my husband can leave me anytime! But, I guess, it's the same concept as being proud of your children, kot...

Okay, back to the main topic, the things my husband recently did that deserve the Sweetest, Most Amazing and Wonderful Husband award:

1) He's a good father who plays often with my kids.

I wonder if my dad was like that to me. I guess he was, but slowly becoming more strict as we get older. I still have hazy memories of me carrying me and him bringing me and my sister out, just the three of us.

I hope my husband continue to be loving to us and my kids will always remember how my husband treats them bagai menatang minyak yang penuh.

One of the reasons why my husband is so extra is because he is an adopted child and he always feel unloved by his biological parents. And I hope my son remembers when my husband told him, "Bila daddy dah tua nanti, Abang K pula bawa daddy naik kereta pergi masjid, okay..."

Oh, my heart was so full when he said that.

And tonight, I saw him getting out of bed, just to kiss my daughter in her sleep and admire her.
What a sweet sight... =)

Oh, and I think I had mentioned before, how he always bathed/ washed the kids and changed their diapers when he had the chance (because we were in a long distance relationship). So, whenever my husband was around, I got to do nothing. Hehehe.
In fact, he still does this.

2) Nowadays, my husband sends me to work and fetches me home. I live nearby, it's possible to walk.

Every day, when he fetches me from work, he would be rushing to catch the Jemaah prayer at the mosque. And it makes me feel bad like I'm the reason he has to drive so recklessly. He will be in a bad mood if he's late to the solat berjemaah.

So, last week, with good intentions, I told him that he didn't need to fetch me, I would walk home, besides it will be good for my fitness level.

But I guess he thought I merajuk and he didn't allow me to walk. Aiyo.
But it was sweet nonetheless.

3) His birthday is coming up and he arranged something for his celebration!
Am I a bad wife or what...Sigh...

He asked me to choose the menu. I was quite excited because the menu sounds delicious. So I asked, which restaurant is this?

And he said, "Surprise lah." What is this! It's his birthday, but he wants to surprise me instead?

Then he told me how exclusive the restaurant is, because the chef only takes orders by appointments, no walk-ins.

Wow, I am already impressed. Never been to such settings before. I always wanted to go the ones in KL, but I have nobody to go with me.

So, now, I am excited to go to this restaurant and I hope it will meet my expectations!

----

Okay, so that's three recent amazing acts by my husband. Again, I would like to remind you guys, he is not perfect.

Whenever I see him being so kind, I still remember this is why I chose him.

Kindness is important. It will always be my number 1 in my book. Kindness over intelligence and wealth. Over everything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.

(And actually, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap on this link to find out if this quick test can help you release your true weight loss potential