Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Hello...I am in a new working place. I asked for transfer mainly because I couldn't stand my old workplace, it was too toxic for my mental health.

This new environment is waaaayyyy less busy than my previous workplace, it's almost toooo boring for me, as someone who is so used in a fast pace, highly demanding job.

But, it's okay. The benefits far outweigh the cons. We just need to settle down as a family so I can become more domisticated, ehem.

Anyway,
I have an embarassing story to tell.

I caught someone redhanded talking bad about me, behind my back- literally/ figuratively!

So, I was at my desk, so he didn't realize I was there, as I was facing the PC. Yes, it's a guy yang membawang! And this happened on my second day of working here!

It wasn't long, because I think another guy was signalling that I was in the room, and he quickly left. I could hear what he was saying, spreading rumours about meeeee...

Initially, I was embarassed, because people might believe his story. So, I scolded my husband (poor guy). But, at the end of the day, I decided- why should I be embarassed. I didn't do anything wrong. He was the one who should be embarassed and apologize to me!

And if people want to believe his story, let them be. I will prove them wrong over time. I'm not here to make friends anywayyyy...

I am already at that age when I don't care what people think about me anymore.

Initially, I was hoping not to bump into that guy ever again. But, actually, he was the one who should be avoiding me! Dia dah malu kan sebab mengumpat I? Ke memang tak tau malu?

I wish I was like this 10 years ago.

Note- teach my kids not to care so much what people think about them and be happier.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

Plus, getting it running is as simple as 1--2--3!

Here's how it works...

STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

Are you ready???

Click here to check it out