Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Current mood: Obsessed with Niall Horan.

Was feeling melancholic after my last post, so decided to listen to the catchy songs I used to sing. Didn't realized I knew most of One Direction songs! (I knew the songs, but didn't know the singer)

Felt like a teenager and decided to have a crush on Niall, because he's just my type. He just makes me smile, for someone way younger than me. Haha.

Explored his solo songs and discovered I enjoy his latest songs too! Been singing them without knowing the artist. It is just meant to be, he and I...

So, yeah, I'm so late to be a fan, but whatever, I love him, mmuaah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In this fashion my friend Wesley Virgin's report begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

THESE are the same tactics many famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

Maybe that thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around 7 years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a vehicle with a suspended license and $3.20 in his pocket.

"I'm absolutely fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You've been a part of those those types of questions, am I right?

Your own success story is going to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW