Monday, October 15, 2018

My friend shared in the Whatsapp group, her son's kindy teacher sent her a message-
Tadi saya bagitau Hariz, Mama balik awal hari ni. Tapi dia menangis. Saya rasa Hariz rindu Mama dia.

Yes, it's so heartbreaking to see that crying face. He is only 5, as old as my son. My friend is so hardworking. She always comes back at 8-9pm. She would spend the weekends at the library to study, or attend courses.

Maybe that's the reason he cried when his teacher told him Mama is coming earlier than usual.


I can't be that person. I'm not that strong. I'm always telling myself that my family is number 1.

I would finish my work on time. I hate spending time in the car to and fro my workplace. I avoid courses during the weekends.

Maybe that's why I'm not as successful as her. But, I make sure I'm there as much as I can with my children. So, I can't complaint. Just be grateful with what God has planned for me so far.


I'm already missing the kids when they are asleep.

No comments: