Sunday, November 8, 2015

One day, while I was bored being stuck in the traffic, crying on and off (I somehow cry a lot during this pregnancy), and had a conversation with myself in my head trying to console me, I told myself to concentrate on the positives and be grateful of all the things I have in my life.

So, I thought about all the good things in my life and I realized, the greatest blessing that I truly cherish is my family.

I was born and raised in a stable family. We didn't have dramas. Even though I was not close to Father, but he made sure I was well educated. We were never really poor (although, I realized this late. There were things we could not afford, but we were not poor at all). My parents trusted me and gave me a lot of freedom too. Luckily for them, I never really abused the opportunities.

Then, I met my husband, who has been wonderful so far. He always supports me. My husband is patient and a great dad. Sure, there are times when I'm mad at him for his silly mistakes, like talking to other people when he's on the phone with me, forgetting things I already reminded him of...Then, I'd act like a crazy woman and he'd be like, menerima je whatever I say or do to him...He always makes it up to me with food.

And I have a son whom I truly adore. I'm carrying another, I don't know the gender yet, but I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl, he/ she will be loved as much.

Then, I thought: I have an amazing family and nothing else really matters. As long as I have them, I don't mind losing the other things in my life. I am truly blessed. Biarlah orang tak suka dekat I, nak fitnah I ke...At least I can go home happy.

I am very grateful.

Other people would have different ideas about their greatest blessing in life. That's okay. Rezeki orang tak sama. But we all should be thankful.

What's your biggest blessings?

No comments: