Friday, February 26, 2010

My good friend lost a family member. I can imagine how the mother is devastated because their family is small. To add salt to the wound, one other family member became useless. He's like a zombie, only physically there but always high, I assume.

And this is why I always want a large family. You never know what can happen.

But I hope, there's a hikmah di sebalik kejadian.
Who knows, the other family member will finally realize that he now has to take charge, change, be there for his mother.





When I was little, I always sympathize those poor children who have to walk to school under the burning sun or the heavy rain.

Whenever I see them, I'd ask quietly why Mother, the woman who always fetched me to and fro the school, never stopped to offer them a ride.

Tak kesian ke...

So, I promised myself, after I got my driving license, I would do volunteering work and randomly offer stranger kids the rides that they need.

But it never happened.

I'm not really sure why.





My boyfriend was driving when he was stopped looking at an accident victim lying by the roadside.

The motorcyclists met an accident with a dumb lady who stood there doing nothing. He was obviously bleeding and his leg was deformed.

My boyfriend decided to take him to the hospital.

The boy was in my boyfriend's car. He told my boyfriend, "Mak cakap, kalau macam ni kena bawa pergi jumpa bomoh, bang!"

Naive.
Ini bukan terseliuh main bola!





At least, my boyfriend is doing what I'm unable to bring myself to do.

Helping a complete stranger in trouble.

And he doesn't even mind the drops of blood staining his car seat.

"It's an old car anyway. I tak kesah pun."

And the more reasons to get a new, dashing car!
Yeay! :)

1 comment:

the artist and i said...

Yeah. sometimes benda macam ini kita nak buat sangat, tapi bila ada didepan mata, kaki rasa macam kena paku.

For me, setelah almost 4 tahun disekolah yang penuh dengan unsur-unsur kemanusiaan (I bet my school is memang very very difference!), sudah terbentuk satu sifat kemanusiaan, sedikit demi sedikit.

One day, masa tunggang motor dengan partner dan di lampu isyarat di area pudu, di seberang jalan ada orang tua, sangat sangat tua nak lintas jalan, dan kepalanya jenis tunduk, sukar nak langut sangat. I di belakang dah rasa tak sedap hati. I said to him (sebab my hubby unpredictable and also panas baran tak kena gaya), 'Awak tunggu saya di depan, risau uncle tu nak lintas' I lompat dari motor, pegi tolong and uncle tu jawab 'No need girl.. I can across' Then after tolong, situasi itu disaksikan sepanjang-panjang pemandu kereta diseberang sana.

Kalau I tak lompat tolong, kemungkinan uncle itu kena langgar. Dan dalam hati, I rasa nak jerit 'Hello people, this is not showing off, this is humanity!'

*
Mungkin akan cerita satu insiden lagi yang menyebabkan kek i kemek. :)

*
Your bf is amazing. For me, benda ini bukan main-main atau tunjuk menunjuk. When it come to that situation, hati terus tergerak, kaki terus berjalan, tangan terus dihulur untuk bantu.

*
Dan ya, saya salah seorang yang jalan kaki pergi sekolah masa di primary. :)_