Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Me, doing my weekly chores, pressing my husband's work clothes, when my husband came into the room after being out for the whole day, which annoyed me..."You ni, satu hari keluar!"

I did not shout, but, yes, I raised my voice. Son hurriedly went into the room to check on me, "Kenapa Mommy? Mommy marah ke? Kenapa?" Bless his little soul ❤️

"Daddy tu!" I told him as I rolled my eyes.
Then, my son went close to me, "Oohh...Mommy sabar, okay? Kena sabar...Don't worry, Mommy, because I'm gonna love you and I will give you happiness!" My son wanted a hug, but I told him to be careful as I was still holding the hot iron.

He said that. And I'm going to remember that moment.
Manalah dia belajar...Thank you, Allah for this beautiful creature. Memang Mommy pun akan sentiasa doa yang baik-baik sahaja untuk Abang K dan Baby H.

-----

My kids finished school early while husband was outstation, so I decided to bring them to my workplace to pass the time until 5pm. Found out my son had homework, but he didn't bring it home because "The due date is 5 days away..."

I'm always serious when it comes to schoolwork. Before I exploded, my son quickly dropped the thing he was doing (playing the computer) and gave his full attention to me (or...to make sure he didn't screw things up further).

One of my staff witnessed this.
Today, my staff asked me, "Miss Ectopy, macam mana nak buat anak jadi taat macam Abang K?"
Wow, big word. Taat. Entah-entah fear kot, sebab Mak garang sangat. Hahaha...

Alhamdulillah untuk anak yang taat.
I don't have the answer yet to that question.

No comments: