Monday, November 22, 2021

Bought another bag 😭

Justifications:
- it's not a designer bag, but really well made, so, I am actually buying quality products, not the name
- it's made in Italy, instead of France (boycotting the French, because they are not hijab friendly)
- Black Friday discount
- considerably cheaper than other designer bags
- I've promised myself not to fall into designer traps anymore. No more designer, it's not worth it, prices are ridiculous, I cannot afford it, I hope this keinsafan continues forever
- I really like the design and have been thinking about since last March. So, this purchase is not an impulse buy

I really need to start selling my old stuff lah. Too many brown bags.

Now, jeans...I really want those Abercrombie Curve jeans...When are they gonna restock my size!

3 comments:

aisha said...

bag apaaaaaaaaaaaa... i think orang yang gila bags ni insaf macamana pun, mesti still kena beli bag at least 1 in year.. memang sebijik like my boss... siap sungguh-sungguh kata insaf and no more nafsu to buy handbag.. skali, during weekly meeting, 'you know what, i just bought a new handbag.. i cannot tahan.. tapi 2 kali bayar.. so tak rasa bersalah.." aduii... hahahahahha

Anonymous said...

I beli Operetta bag, beli dekat website Mirta.com
Semalam last day discount

Bag tu macam pelik sikit...You beli apa? Hehehe...

-ectopy-

aisha said...

hahahah boss kita laaa.. yang i said macam you.. dia beli beg sulam tikar i panggil - bottega...

ehh lawa la Operetta tu.. niceeee.. siap stalk lagi.. besar tak?